Hay Festival Reading, 1st June 2024

My book 'East of the Sun, West of the Moon', published by Seren Books was sold out at the Hay Festival bookshop 24 hours before I was due to read on the Saturday. I am truly grateful. Those who missed out, here is the link to buy copies: https://www.serenbooks.com/book/east-of-the-sun-west-of-the-moon/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once again I am delighted to be reading at Hay Festival on the 1st June at the 'Writers at Work' tent. The event is sold out as I write, however, tickets may be added to wish list: https://www.hayfestival.com/p-21801-writers-at-workawduron-wrth-eu-gwaith.aspx

It was a huge honour to have been chosen to be the one of the ten 'Writers at Work' in 2023 and the experience of being immersed in so much writing and book related events changed me as a writer. So once again it is lovely to be invited back as an alumni this year to perform in front of a sold out audience in Hay.